LEDXPERT LIGHTING WARRANTY
LEDXpert Lighting warrants that all its LED products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of 5 years from date of the original purchase (invoice date) and is subject to the terms and conditions herein.
The warranty period is based on a lamp operation, of 4 hours average usage per day (26 days/month). If a product fails to operate in accordance with this Limited Warranty, LEDXpert will replace the defective product with the same or a functionally equivalent product, or grant the purchaser a credit for a future product purchase.
The replacement of the product does not include any removal or reinstallation cost or expenses, labor costs or expenses, shipping costs to return non-conforming products, or any damages that may occur during the return of product to back to LEDXpert.
This limited warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
- The products have been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The products have not been subject to any accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, or acts of God.
- All item(s) purchased from LEDXpert Lighting, must be installed by certified electrician.
- Adequate records of operating history are kept and available for inspection by LEDXpert.
- The product has been purchased directly from an authorized LEDXpert distributor/dealer.
- This warranty is limited to lamps purchased for use in regions that are within the jurisdiction of the United States.
- Purchase receipt for the Product is available for inspection by LEDXpert.
The warranty and remedy set forth herein do not apply to products, parts, advice, assistance, or service, which LEDXpert furnishes to purchaser as a business courtesy. The warranty is not applicable to any product which is used in violation of any applicable standard, code, or instructions for use; including those contained in the Standards for Safety of Underwriters Laboratory (UL) and Standards for the American Standards Institute (ANSI).
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE LIABILITY OF LEDXPERT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL LEDXPERT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER OR NOT LEDXPERT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.